Any still packing?

Dawgs

Saw a little 2-point buck today with his old antlers - I looked close with the binoculars to be sure. Got me to wondering if anyone had seen many bulls still packing? In a couple of places I've just been to and didn't find anything, maybe it's still too early for some of them? In those places, I've seen torn up trees like maybe they're trying like heck to knock them off.

A few are just starting to shed around here. Most have not shed yet. another two weeks and there will be alot on the ground.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-03-13 AT 01:00PM (MST)[p]I have some fresh that I've picked up already. That being said, I know I may have bumped some away from where they ought to be. (70% snow free land here)

Still packing here too.

I don't think there is any other quality
so essential to success of any kind as the
quality of perseverance. It overcomes
almost everything, even nature.
-John D. Rockefeller

Went out Thursday and Friday on horse, found 8 sheds only one brown 6
Point and saw 21 of 27 bulls still packing. I was amazed I was out there the whole day and about six they would start coming out of the trees to feed and were not bothered at all. A couple bulls I am pretty sure were 300+

Up here in wyoming it is starting to warm up finally so the elk are on the move but the bad thing is most are still packing I watched a nice six and a big five feeding on an open hillside yesterday for about an hour and they didn't seem like they were going to come off anytime soon. On a side note on my way up there I did spot a four point muley still packing one side which caught me off guard. I just hope with them moving now they aren't to scattered.

i saw 4 bulls with both sides on the 28th of april. i was shocked
then today on the 1st of may it snowed 7"
dang calender is off by a month. lol

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom