Anybody shot at Lee Kay yet??

TheFever

I might head out there Thursday after work. Their old range used to face West right into the sun in the evening. I heard that they have targets still that you just stand however far away you want, so you make the distance.
Just wondering if there is any elevation change and if they changed the direction you shoot.

Thanks

>>>---->
For the love of the game

I shot there this morning. It is a lot better than it was. They have more lanes to shoot and they are all sectioned off. I don't recall how many sections they have; I think 10 with two targets in each section. Half of them face south, and the others face north. One of the sections has an elevated stand to shot from. I'd guess it 10 ft high. We were there for quite a while and had only one other guy shooting. Not bad for a Saturday morning. With not many people there I could easily get out to 80+ yds.

Awesome. I tried to go out there after work the other day on a Thursday and they closed at 5. Didn't think they closed that early. So maybe I'll try to get up there Sat morning.

Thanks.

>>>---->
For the love of the game

Cruised out there with a buddy during lunch today.

Here are a couple pics from there. Unfortunately ruined the fletchings on a shot on one arrow.

Fun times!!

1787lee_kay_range.jpg

8718lee_kay_burlap_target_close_up.jpg

2612lee_kay_arrow_close_up.jpg

>>>---->
For the love of the game

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom