Archery Elk....Need a Partner

bowhunter223

So, I've got the whole week off work next week (9/10-9/14) and am going to try to get it done on the general archery Elk hunt. Heading up to Monte Cristo area if anyone is doing the same alone. All my buddies are hunting elsewhere or think "other things" are more important in life right now.....
So....this is a shout out to MM land for a partner if anyone is interested. I'm a 31 yr old fatty who thinks he can hike around the hills like he did when he was 18.... (Stinkin desk job)
Anyway, my M.O. is out all day with my pack and bow, usually get back to camp after dark....
Shoot me a PM. Maybe we can work something out if you're in the area and are doing the same. (My wife would feel better about it too...)
Thanks all!!

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom