Artesia Bowmasters 3D Shoot

Cookie2

Very Active Member
The Artesia Bowmasters are putting on a 3D shoot next weekend. We're trying to get the club up and running again. If anyone is interested I'll get the info and post it up.

I'm in....... Just as soon as you snotty bowhunters let me bring my 50!

However if ur wetback Michael shows up I'm out. I get tired of his blind luck. The kind of luck that boy has just ain't right!

Btw Michael I still owe you a broken nose for the time you let me shoot that 300 wssm! That was low. Lol

I have the flyer but not able to post because of software issues....
May 21 & 22. Start times are 8:00am both days.
$25 per shooter
30 targets
Kids shoot free (not sure about age cutoff)
Long distance and steel target novelties

Stinky,
I've seen you shoot and you'd need a mortar to hit the targets! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Why don't you dust off the ole bow and come give some effort at REAL shooting? I saw you shoot a turkey once and was actually kinda impressed..... but that was YEARS ago.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom