ASAT camo

BigPig

Very Active Member
How's this stuff look in the high sage, aspen, rock and bitterbrush country? The high, Great Basin country is what I referring to.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-14-05 AT 01:40PM (MST)[p]You mean in stink goat country?

Here is the various camo patterns we wear.

Carhart brown works well, add blue wranglers and its a cinch.

fad2698e.jpg

I find that the black t-shirt pattern works well also, top it off with a blaze cap and your invisible.

fad2698a.jpg

Shadow grey sweatshirt is always a winner too.

DSCF0022.jpg

If you really get desperate, you can wear a green shirt with brown pants.

fccdd232.jpg

Mike
at235.gif

LAST EDITED ON Jul-14-05 AT 07:14PM (MST)[p]Its for a zone in the Eastern Sierras of California. I'm hunting only a few miles from the NV border. X12 is the rifle tag for the zone. I have the bow tag, A20. It's a zone that I practicaly grew up in and know well. My family has a cabin up there. It's going to be a high country hunt where there is not much cover.

BigPig,

I hunt with ASAT camo.
Really does a great job.

Shot a coues at 44 yards whilst he was looking right in my direction, never saw me. This was in Southern AZ. acorn and mesquite country. 4500 feet in elevation.

Shot a bull elk at 75 yards and had the group of five bulls come trotting in my direction after the shot. They came to five yards from me until I scared the heck out of them with a second shot. This was up in the high CO. mountains 11500 ft. Pines and meadows.

ASAT is really improving their line of clothing. I will be updating my set with new stuff this year.

Chef
"I Love Animals...They're Delicious!"

I have used ASAT camo for over 10 years still my favorite in just about any area. there are other very good patterns that I also use but ASAT is still my favorite.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom