ASU Baseball

AZtrophyhunter

Any other Devil fans in here? I'll be at the game tomorrow vs Mississippi, it should a hell of a time. I love college baseball! Go Devils!

OH YEA, GREAT PROGRAM ..HAS PUT ALOT OF PLAYERS IN THE BIGS. HAS ALWAYS BEEN WELL RAN FOR THE MOST PART, I'M ALSO A STANFORD BASEBALL FAN...ANOTHER SOLID PROGRAM.----YD.

U of A fan here, GO WILDCATS! We were in OKC this past weekend , my daughter played in the Triple Crown All American softabll tourny and we got to watch AZ knock off DePaul, Northwestern knockout Baylor and watched both games when AZ sent Washington packing. Got home just in time to watch the series begin that led the Wildcats to their 8 NCAA titla. Gotta Love it. Big baseball fan too, didn't mean to high jack the thread with softball stuff.
O'h yeah my daughters team , NM Sundancers also won the Triple Crown while we were there....

I used to go to the games all the time in high school. Mike Kelly was the big dog back then, Amateur Player of the Year and that guy could hit. I heard a story that one of his homerun balls was found in the river bottom and had the A stamped on it from his Easton.

This is a great year for college baseball out west. Despite the bias the NCAA has against baseball in the west, we stand to have quite a high percentage of the teams in Omaha, again. AZ State should be one of them, they bang the ball big time. (Of course, part of why I like both AZ college teams is they have so many California players on their rosters!!:D )

On the other hand, things are wonderful in anteater-land right now, since they're the first team from the west that'll be playing in the College World Series. Hoping to see the SunDevils and at least one more team from the west make it to Omaha.

ADD THE IRVINE ANTEATERS TO THE OMAHA LIST, THEY JUST SHOCKED THE SHOCKERS FROM KANSAS.....AND QUALIFIED FOR THE BIG DANCE. ONE OF CALIFORNIA'S GREAT EXPORTS ARE BASEBALL PLAYERS...THEY ARE ON THE ROSTERS OF JUST ABOUT EVERY MAJOR COLLEGE TEAM.----YD.

Yeah, Cali has a ton of good b-ball players. ASU's Brett Wallace was the Pac-10 player of the yr & he's a Cali product. Anyways, they're on there way!

Those Anteaters are for real! They handled the Longhorns pretty easily - of course our catcher sprained his knee jogging the day before the series started and one of our best hitters broke his collarbone making a diving catch - but it was really their strong pitching that did us in. They have a couple of horses that will make them really tough in Omaha.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom