ATTENTION PARENTS

OLDHORNHUNTER

Very Active Member
XXXX NEWS FLASH XXXX ...... JUST A HEADS UP for all of the parents that ACTUALLY read the 2014 big game regs that have kids under 12 that did not apply !! F&G is having a drawing for 283 additional tags AND ALL KIDS THAT WILL BE LEGAL HUNTING AGE BY THE TIME THE SEASON OPENS CAN APPLY FOR THESE HUNTS !!!!!! ALL OF THOSE THAT READ THESE POSTING PASS IT ON MAYBE YOUr KID OR YOU & YOUR KID WILL GET A CHANCE THIS YEAR ALSO !!! GOOD LUCK

The way it reads the people already in for the June draw are in for the 283 tags.More people cant put in for those 283 tags they have to wait til the second chance draws in August.I called F&G just to confirm that and they said yes thats the way it is.

Only those in the current applicant pool (who will be 12 when the hunt occurs) will eligible for the additional drawing! This according to the Director's statement. Of coarse he may choose to change the rules at any time, lol.

My apology I was wrong it does indeed state the current applicants !! I was also wrong on the 283 it also states they are adding 283 tags each for deer elk & lope Sorry again

>My apology I was wrong
> it does indeed
>state the current applicants !!
> I was also
>wrong on the 283
>it also states they are
>adding 283 tags each for
>deer elk & lope
>Sorry again

Sorry is not good enough! Please forward $6.25 to each of the members of this forum.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom