az bulls 2012

zukicrazy

013-2.jpg
Are AZ bulls 2012

LAST EDITED ON Oct-01-12 AT 07:35PM (MST)[p]Well we scouted for 2 months, found 4 shooter bulls had one patternd but some guy camped up a closed road close to a saddle were i had a blind .And then the water tank i was going to sit copperstate guide service posted a couple big bulls on craiglist selling info so lots of people fighting for that tank so i ditched my plans and chased bugles were i had saw 2 big bulls.Friday morning found myself on a 9x6 my brother guided me into him my buddy cow called but he told me find a lane so he saw me moving and i saw cows like 40 yards feeding to me and the bull nose to the ground came running in my buddy was still walking cows busted him i was so mad .Later around 2:30 pm bulls would start to bugle chasing cows and a crap load of bulls would come down from the hill so i picked a good sounding bugle and noticed other bulls would get close he would rip one and they would back off, waited in a tree for a hour finaly he came in at 40 yards hit him he ran to 80 yards and stop i stuck him again he scores 360 sucks one side is 14 iches smaller than the other so he would have scored alot more.The smaller bull came in at 10 yards we called him in about noon got close to him we started ripping bugles and cow calling raking a tree he came right in so my buddy and i had a great hunt then we went to 6A to help a friend .

Nice job! What zone was your lucky draw?
I have zone 9 rifle tag after turkey day.
Out of state, so only 5-6 days to scout just before open.
Looking for late season info.
Straight lines...

That november unit 9 rifle tag is tough. I had it last year and passed on a 340 bull that was the biggest bull by far we saw. Moral of story dont have to big of expectations.

That is one ripe bull. A shame. I found a buck like that under my tree this year in Iowa. Was rump shot with full arrow still embedded. Did you find the wound?

Member RMEF, Pope & Young Club, UBNM, UWC & the SFW Hate Club

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom