AZ draw results

m1fan

Very Active Member
I am guessing next week for the results. Any other guesses? Going to start checking the CC soon. I believe it was the 13th last year. Good luck.

The way my luck is so far this year for draws,hopefully something good can come out of Arizona for me. Best of luck for all.

Man, this is an evil post. When I saw it, I didn't even bother opening it, I checked my CC instead. A Dec. coues hunt would round off my hunting season quite nicely. :)

They had that computer glich that extended the application period by two days. I hope that doesn't affect the results from being posted in a reasonable time frame. last year the results where posted a week behind schedule.

This time of year is pure torture!

My guess is next Friday (7-16). The website says mid July in one place, July 23 in another. Whatever, it is down to just one left now. Of course, I almost do not want to kill the dream with the AZ posting. Then it is over. Hear the fat lady warming up?

My guess is that they will come out on the 15th. Of course the system will only stay up for about 2 hours and then everyone else will find out on the 16th when sytem finally comes back up. So I guess ElmerFudd is also right.

I think the 15th sounds about right to me as well, I have had better luck getting the results over the phone than I have had using the internet.

I hate to say it, but I hope I don't draw anything for Arizona. I'm usually hoping I do, but have drawn to many tags this year! Good luck - Brian

Man....If I draw my muzz tag...What a fall it will be. October in New Mexico, November in AZ. Sweeeeet.

tick tock... I don't know why I am anxious, I don't want to get drawn. Just want the points with my other hunts going this year. But I would find a way to go. I would gladly eat my general deer tag for the southern UT zone. My son and brother drew that also so I would have to pay my brother off....

I am sure the results will be posted this week. Each year I tell myself not to have any expectations and try to convince myself that I will not be disappointed when I do not get drawn again! However each year it gets more and more difficult to not be EXTREMELY down when I am unsucessful. This year it will be much worse because my efforts to get a tag in N.M.(the last 2 years I was very lucky to draw a N.M. Jan 2b archery mule deer tag),Utah,& Colorado were all unsucessful. So Arizona is my last hope. I know my chance of getting drawn are slim to none but I also know I am going to be disappointed when I find out I am unsucessful once again. Good luck to all those who share the same dreams and frustrations!!!!

Not going to happen because the computers are going to crash and its going to take weeks to fix! Then the web site freezes up because it had not been up graded to handle 209 thousand hits from hunter checking to see if they were sucessful!
Forget the postal service they are going to strike!
LOL
Just having fun!!
RACKMASTER

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom