AZ "Drawn Our Report?"

Joe2Kool

Very Active Member
I'm set on my units for AZ elk, but thinking ahead to the deer draw, is there an easy way to determine how many points it took to draw a specific tag in Arizona?

I have the Bonus Point Reports. But scrolling through 50 ish pages to see what tags could be drawn with my points or slightly less...well, hoping AZGFD has a better way!! I know, I know, that's a good one. But just like the draw, there always hope! :LOL: :LOL:

toprut is what you want

Untitled.jpg

2.jpg

Do you have onX Elite?
I have the $99 OnX. Not sure if that is Elite or not. I'll check.

I used TopRut years ago before it went to subscription.

Thanks to all who replied. Was hoping it was on the AZGFD website and I just couldn't find it. Oh well. I'll figure it out! :D :D

I actually enjoy the way the AZ report reads . I wish they had a better way to store the regs tho to cross reference hunt codes

I wish they had a better way to store the regs tho to cross reference hunt codes

That would be nice. The first year I tracked it, I didn't save the previous application codes. Bummer.

They are easy to read, but if you're looking for say "codes I could draw with 8-10 points", it's a lot of flipping thru 50 pages with small print.

I went to TopRut to sign up for the $20 yearly. Been using it since it was free and paid the $20 a few times. No longer an option. Only available with OnX if I read that right.

I'm a BaseMap guy so I am not spending $80 for TopRut. Disappointing. I wanted to see those NR archery numbers before hitting submit.

Wish I had known to keep the hunt codes from 2023. It seems AZ scrubs the previous year's brochure from the website and I can't find it online.

I went to TopRut to sign up for the $20 yearly. Been using it since it was free and paid the $20 a few times. No longer an option. Only available with OnX if I read that right.

I'm a BaseMap guy so I am not spending $80 for TopRut. Disappointing. I wanted to see those NR archery numbers before hitting submit.

Wish I had known to keep the hunt codes from 2023. It seems AZ scrubs the previous year's brochure from the website and I can't find it online.

Try the link for 2023's hunt codes. I might have the 2022 codes if that's what you're looking for. Let me know if so. I'll have to check my PC.

Not sure if you can get TopRut only, but I'm getting it thru OnX.

I figured out the codes are on the "2023 Elk Draw Odds" PDF.

Then you can sort of use that with the 2023 Elk/Pronghorn Bonus Point Report.

Paints somewhat of a picture. Not as simple as TR though.

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom