AZ hunter safety bonus pt

Turk

I am planning on making a trip to AZ the beginning of January to do some coues deer hunting. While there I am hoping that I can take a class to get my extra point. Can anyone give me information if a class will be available?

Will be a class Jan 9th in Kingman,Az.This is the 1 day supplemenatal class for the B.P.Contact G&F for more Info or Don Martin on this site ---

Just to verify what Bruce told you, we are doing a one-day non-resident class on Saturday, January 9th here in Kingman.

This will be a 12-hour class, and the big difference between taking this class and the online class (and my former attendees will confirm)is that we go into a lot of detail on AZ laws, rules and regulations, and the Arizona bonus point system.

Of course I am a prejudice about this, but if you have to come to AZ for a four hour class, why not just come for the day and get a heck of a lot more info that will be helpful to you down the road. (Plus the permanent bonus point).

Don Martin
Chief Instructor
AZ Hunter Education
Kingman

Thanks for all the replies!

Don, Time permitting, I must say I agree with your thinking.

I am only going to be there a short time so I might as well learn all I can about your state and the way its hunting and tag system works.

I have points building, but am grateful for any advice I can get to up my chance of actually drawing a good tag.

Can you tell me how soon I can make my reservation? AZ. is a long trip for me, and I sure want to make sure I get that permanent bonus point while I am there!

I have researched the classes on the state site before, and was still not sure exactly how the process works to take the training an get the point.

Thanks to all, Scott

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom