Az Results?

They were available on both the phone and internet pretty close to one another on the March 27th last year. Which mean it should be the 26th this year

Good Luck

John

Thx for the info. I was thinking maybe today, but guess I will wait till Friday....Good Luck!!!

LAST EDITED ON Mar-25-10 AT 11:49AM (MST)[p]Would it not be easier for the state to notify everyone via e-mail so their "top notch" server does not crash and the phone lines don't blow up?

I just called and the line is busy. All that means is that everybody is calling and the lines are overloaded.

"Vegetarians are cool. All I eat are vegetarians - except for the occasional mountain lion steak."
-Ted Nugent-

LAST EDITED ON Mar-26-10 AT 02:18PM (MST)[p]M1Fan,
It's NM that has the crashing server ;-) Be sure to get your NM apps in a few weeks before the deadline.

View my Photo Gallery here http://dougkoepsel.smugmug.com/
WetlandsWinterSignature.jpg

The last couple of years has been in the AM, but I think its generally between 10 - 2, kinda like Dr Pepper (if you are old enought to remember 10- 2 -4) Looking like the ones that predicted "next week" are going to be correct.

Sure thought it would be today. Would like to know what other's did or did not draw so I can apply for CO tags. CO apps are due a week from Tuesday.

I wanted to put all of the guessing to bed about draw results. So I actually know somebody that works in the draw room at the AZ G&F so I called this person a little while ago and I asked when will the draw results be posted and I was told early next week. This is 100% truth.

"Vegetarians are cool. All I eat are vegetarians - except for the occasional mountain lion steak."
-Ted Nugent-

Bates7...
Can you call your source and find out if I drew while he is in the draw room?? Bow unit 23S - Thanks (Just kidding)

Sure wish we knew today, but next week is a lot better than the 26th of April.

TRC

LAST EDITED ON Mar-26-10 AT 06:35PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Mar-26-10 AT 06:11?PM (MST)

I heard they were going to wait till after there outdoor expo so people wouldnt boycott the event..im thinking mon or tues midday.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-26-10 AT 10:53PM (MST)[p]TRC I'm sorry but you struck out this year for 23. Instead they're giving you a unit 9 archery tag. Just kidding. It's fun to think about cheating but honestly I'm a firm believer in karma and there is no way in hell that I would ask if me or a buddy got drawn before everybody else knew. I'm real thankful that they post them online and on the phone. Heck I remember the days when you had to wait to get them in the mail. White envelope = tag & pink postcard = no tag. Those days were a sumbeech.

-Ted Nugent-

Bates7,
I hear ya' on the postcard days!! Unit 9 would do too as it was my third choice! Good luck to you and your family if they put in. Great talking to you!
Terry

Sorry, I was just rubbin' one off.

-Ted Nugent-

I appologize about that last comment. I was indulging in the art of drinking Wild Turkey last night with a few friends. Somebody showed up at my house with a fist full of lottery tickets and one of my buddies was on MM and we was joking about some of the stuff on here. Somebody PM'ed me and I thought that I was PM'ing them and I wasn't. I accidently posted that comment on this thread. OOOPS!!! I was scratching a loto ticket. I won $50 by the way.

-Ted Nugent-

Yeah my lady got a kick out of it as well.

-Ted Nugent-

My problem would be that it says rejected insufficient funds, I checked my records at the bank and they cashed it for .03 CENTS under the required fee $742.22 not $742.25. I don't care about this year, but will they count it for my point and my loyalty point????

If your app was rejected you will not get the point this year and you will lose your loyalty point as well.

I was rejected last year because I messed up and did not sign the application. I lost my loyalty point and BP for deer. I was not happy but this year made up for it.

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom