B-Zone Party

Tupenator

So who is going up to the B-Zone party this weekend? We'll be making a day trip opening day as my work and my son's high school football schedule won't allow for much more than that. We're saving our vacation days for our Colorado trip in November.

Good luck all! Don't forget to post your stories and pics

- Rich

not sure if I going yet!
I hate the openier....to hot, to dusty, to many idiots!
I may wait until next storm!

4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

rackmaster

I'm headed up, find a nice fork in the road, get all set up and try and sell some beer and ice to all the passing idiots! HaHa! best bet for the bzone opener

Well I went. Saw two does eating a fallen bee hive. No pun intended. ("Bee" Zone!) Anyone seen honey eating deer before?

10 total deer 3 were spikes. Still glad I went.

Passed one forky up and put the slam on one other bigger forky all on opening day. Sleeped in on sunday hehe.
15 deer
4 spikes
2 bucks -1 thats not walking this earth any more.

Kyle
"If it moves shoot it again"

Congrats Kyle! I came down with the flu on Friday and never made it out of the house over the weekend.

Next up.... Dads X3B hunt. Leaving Oct 1st for a week.

- Rich

Good luck Cali4x4!

We're headin up on Thursday. Wave me down if ya see a goldish/silverish Dodge 4X4 with the KC lights on a headache rack

- Rich

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom