Ballands 2200 and super daypack ???

nvmuley

What is the size difference between the two? Any info I can find on these two packs seems lacking in differentiating the differences? Sure would appreciate any help if you are knowledgeable about this.

----------------------------------------
Measure wealth by the things you have,, for which you would not take money.

Thanks Bob,
I hadn't myself. I was looking at a used one and the guy selling it told me he went there and no information was available as to the actual capacity of it. Badlands has a good website that answered all my questions. And more sizes of packs than I was aware of. Thanks again.

----------------------------------------
Measure wealth by the things you have,, for which you would not take money.

RE: Badlands 2200 and super daypack ???

This is straight from the MFR Website.

Super Day
Most comfortable pack in its size category
Deluxe bow-holding system
Precurved, anatomically correct hip belt
Spotting scope pocket
Hydration system compatible
Weighs in at 5 lbs.
Capacity of 1500ci

Exclusive front and back loading system
Heavy-duty fold-away meat shelf in blaze
Secure bow holding system
Attachment points on waist belt
Hypalon reinforcement in stress areas
Hydration compatible (96 oz. fits best)
2200ci of capacity
Weighs in at 4.5 lbs.

The 2200 is hands down the best pack I've ever used. It is pretty much the perfect size. Bigger than your average day pack so you can actually pack meat. It also has a slick pocket for your spotting scope and tripod. It's probably even big enough for a weekend bivy hunt too. I've carried 1/2 of a 180 lb mule deer buck strapped to it and it was bearable. I've carried out backstraps, a front and hind quarter of a big wild boar hog out and it was downright comfortable carrying that load. I can't say enough good things about that pack.

If you're interested in a 2800.....I have a brand NEW one for sale in Realtree hardwoods camo with the 100 oz. bladder. It's a 2nd one and I need to get rid of it. $170
Email me if you want any more details.....

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom