Bannock Elk Help

mountainmac1

We drew a bull tag for this unit. We hunt deer in this unit, but there are no elk in the area that we hunt deer. We are looking at hunting just north of Clarkston but aren't sure if this is the best place to start. If anyone has any reccomendations of where they would be hunting, it would be greatly appreciated.

I have seen some good bulls up behind Inkom. I had a moose tag up there a couple years ago and saw a real good 6x and some cows up there. It was the opener of elk season as well but no one was hunting up there. hit me up if that doesnt pan out.

pm me I live here and do taxidermy here so people tell me were they kill the big ones. There are some good bulls here you will have a great hunt! WRT

I grew up there wrt and as soon as I find out who you are I'll spread the word to make sure people know you give out their spots, I have no problem with you helping people with your own spots, but I bet once your clients find out your selling out your spots, they will be sure to go elsewhere. Isn't there enough people who hunt down there, make them do their own hwk, but to each his own I guess.

>Does your mom know that you
>are up this late idahoan.
>A comment like that you
>can't be older than 12...
>

I'd do the same thing as Idahoan. Pisses me off when people can't keep something to themselves. Part of it is the peoples own damn fault for saying anything in the first place.

Settle down Boys I am not going to give exact spots just good areas in the unit. It is a big unit and they will still have to work to find the elk.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom