Barbary

agrvarminthunter

Did anyone else have the issue of five million people in the same area they were hunting this weekend. Maybe that is how it is in the northern units. I have always hunted in 30 and saw a few people in a week. I could see a few people in the first thirty minutes of light this weekend. You could be 3-4 miles in there and spot 6-10 people. Needless to say I got my one opportunity at a big ram running at 380 yards and didn't come home with him. I am now in search of a spot that may not have as many sheep way off the road where I can get away from people...

A BUNCH of hunters in the Broke Offs! I had groups follow me up th darn mountain. There were very few in 29 and most along the main road between the rim and the Broke Offs. 4-wheelers and truck train Saturday and Sunday. Next time I will go down during the week by Monday few camps left. Good luck!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom