BBQ

DeerMadness

Long Time Member
Brisket , Cornbread Casserole and Smoked BBQ Beans with Brisket, Bacon, onions and Jalapeños.
20240517_131642.jpg

Looks great!! Tis the BBQ season :) :):)
Just pulled some elk out of the freezer to BBQ/Smoke in the Traeger tomorrow or Sunday.

Last edited:
Looks great!! Tis the BBQ season :) :):)
Just pulled some elk out of the freezer to BBQ/Smoke in tghe Traeger tomorrow or Sunday.
Yes, now tonite I have a problem. We have strong winds and my Traeger shut off due to a power bump. Now it only says igniting and is running. Dang it I guess they will send me a new control panel under warranty and I will install it. No way I'm dragging this monster off my deck and back to Costco.

Have you tried shutting it down, unplugging it, wait a few minutes, and plug it in and try again? Thought there was something about a wait time if it is turned off without shutting it down.
Mine is one of the original ones. Hear the newer ones regulate the temperature a lot better.

Have you tried shutting it down, unplugging it, wait a few minutes, and plug it in and try again? Thought there was something about a wait time if it is turned off without shutting it down.
Mine is one of the original ones. Hear the newer ones regulate the temperature a lot better.
I did that, and while I was cooking some Salmon on the gas grill ( for my wife ) I restarted the Traeger and it did the same thing. Houston is down due to storm so it may be a few weeks to get their customer service . They can diagnose as it is Bluetooth.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom