Bear tag on the Valle Vidal archery hunt?

colofireguy

I was fortunate enough to draw a second season archery tag on the Valle. Would it be worth my time to get a bear tag also? I would also appreciate any information on some decent spots for a good bull. I helped out with a friend 3 years ago so I have a little experience with the area. I am heading down to scout July 17th and the weekend of the 24th. Any help would be appreciated. Have a safe 4th of July. thanks

You should get a tag there are some good bear in there and you should have a chance to score on one, as far as the good bulls ill pm you some spots to check out.
Nmbighorn

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom