Bear to share

NMPaul

Anyone local that wants to try an excellent bear let me know. We got 2 oryx in the last few months and lots of venison. Zach and I had some bear steaks tonight and they were unbelievable. Had some bad bears, and had a real good one that only ate apples. This one was full of acorns. I have roasts, steaks and burger. Having the ribs tomorrow night. Shipping is a hassle, but, if your coming out some time this year I will put your name on a package.

If your good in the kitchen, this will be some good stuff.

Just remember do not eat it rare. Double check, but, you want the internal tem over 180, or if you google it a certain time in the freezer will do the same thing.

Paul,
Preston would like just a little to try some jerky with. If they decide to come up before the elk hunt I will give them your number if not we will see you sometime around the 2nd archery hunt.
THanks
Seth

Okay Seth, I will save a roast, they can make jerky with that. Bear jerky, better use some sodium nitrate. Make sure they research trichinosis (not sure of spelling) to make sure they take precautions. wild bear/hogs likely have it.

Buckrage, I am about 40 minutes from cloudcroft. pm me if you would like some.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom