Best Hunting DVD's

M

MortgageMan

LAST EDITED ON Dec-13-07 AT 04:36PM (MST)[p]I am looking to get a couple hunting DVD's to watch through the winter. I have already decided that Prism's glassing DVD is going to be first on the list. It's sounds like an interesting DVD tat I would like to see. What others have you guys watched that you liked? There are alot of different DVD's out there. Thanks in advance for your feedback. -Bud-

Edit** I am looking for a couple Elk and a couple Mule Deer DVD's. No dumb Turkey or Whitetail hunts LOL. I get enough of that on the Outdoor Channel.

I really dig the Eastmans latest few. They've improved the editing quite a bit, and I like the fact that alot of their stuff is good ol DIY on OTC/easy draw tags. Getting Real and Bowhuning III are a couple of my favorites

I like Jim Shockey, Jack Brittingham and the Lancaster's series the Guides Eye and Hunting the Canadian Wilderness and Beyond.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-20-07 AT 02:19PM (MST)[p]Check out the Tines Up video "Above and Beyond". It is all Deer and Elk hunts. I was impressed.

If your inot elk hunting, any and all of the Truth series by Primos are great flics....

Depends on what you like to watch for content (kill shots, footage on the hoof, instructional, etc.). I'm fairly lucky in that I get to watch a lot of videos.

For good scouting footage and big mulies/bulls the Mossback videos are hard to beat. The elk footage is more impressive to me than the mulies.

Black Timber Outfitter's "The Hunt Nothin But Elk" is a great elk video that is entertaining with great bulls.

David Long's Magnum Mulies (all three) have some great scouting footage.

Jim Shockey's videos have some huge mulies interspersed, but nothing dedicated to mule deer. He is fairly entertaining.

The Primos elk videos are mainly filmed on private land, but are good instructional videos and entertaining.

All of these guys have the right equipment and put together quality work and are in my opinion the best out there.

David Dukat
www.huntingvideosonline.com

The Muley Crazy series is great...lots of big bucks.

The Never Enough series is also good. The nice thing about these videos is that he seems to be real and not a "hot shot, trophy hunter". His name is Paul Kendall.

Steve

Bar none best mule deer DVD's are the Magnum Muley Series. Magnum Mulies I, II, and III are some of the best of all time.

For another great movie try "Beyond Belief". Excellent long range shooting and some great country and animals.

"One nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom