Best Muley Taxidermy in SLC/Utah Counties?

copple2

Looking for who you all think does the best quality taxidermy work on mule deer in the Salt Lake/Utah County area? Interested in looking at some shoulder mount work. Post pics or websites, if you can. Thanks for the comments, opinions and help.

copple2

Paul Pennie is who I use. He does super work, and none of that waiting 2-3 years to get it done.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

Animal Art taxidermy in Sandy.

These guys do great work.

DSCN1183.jpg

DSCN1184.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Nov-19-10 AT 09:56AM (MST)[p]Cook Taxidermy up in South Weber(just south of Ogden). Does great work and will get your annimal back within a year or less. Have had him do a few animals for me and other friends and he does exceptional work and great service with attention to detail. Whatever you want done, he can do. Highly recommend him!

Just noticed you were looking for a place in SLC or Utah counties. He is up in Davis County, but will do a hell of a great job on your mount - worth the travel. :)

I have used several taxidermist in Utah over the years and would say that Big Stuff Taxidermy in Toole is by far the best that I have used.

Big Stuff Taxidermy for me. He has done multiple species for me, including all my african stuff but his muley mounts are my favorite.

Antlerswest taxidermy. Website at antlerswesttaxidermy.com Call Steve for info.

Dave Anderson at Antler Addiction in Orem or Paul Pennie in Alpine.

Hawkeye

Browning A-Bolt 300 Win Mag
Winchester Apex .50 Cal
Mathews Drenalin LD

Thanks for the replies so far! I'm going to try and check out a couple of these tomorrow. Keep the suggestions coming!

copple2

Big Stuff Taxidermy. He does a great job, quick and is reaaly fun to work with--really enthusiastic. Does amazing pedestals, exotics, cats etc.

I went and looked at a few places today, to see for myself. Paul's stuff is amazing. He's got my vote.

copple2

LAST EDITED ON Nov-21-10 AT 09:30AM (MST)[p]Steve Tait...he is not just a taxidermist, he is an artist.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom