Beulah UNIT

mentalmidge

I drew the beulah unit this year for deer and really need some help with this. I don't know where to start where to turn and MM is my hope for some help. Please let me know if anyone has any advice on starting on this unit.

If you have a good map and gps hunt Ironside Mt. I hunted it last year and saw some good bucks. I didn't get a good one but saw a few 4x4's around 24" wide.

Beulah is a very big unit, it stretches from Prairie City all the way to Idaho (100+ miles). It's all good area, it will just kind of depend on what you want to hunt. Do you want to hunt the higher country, the sage, the foothills, etc? There is alot to chose from, it may also depend on how far you want to drive. Coming from the Portland, you may just want to stay on the Prairie City end. If you stay on the west end of the unit (Prairie City or Drewsy) Let me know and I can send you some info.

I don't mind going anywhere in the unit and I do love hunting the sage country. Please let me know if you have some advice bonepicker.

mentalmidge,

How did your Beulah Deer hunt turn out? Did you hunt ironside? My wife and I drew Beulah Deer and looking for any info. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom