BIG archery bull for my wife

sixthtine

My wife arrowed this great bull saturday night at 20 yrds on a limited entry hunt here in utah.... we put a tape on him and he came out right at 373" this is her first elk and her second archery kill...she killed a nice muley a couple weeks ago needless to say she is on cloud 9

4722danni_bull.jpg

9706danni_bull1.jpg

4431danni_bull2.jpg

3761danni_bull3.jpg

8365danni_buck.jpg

FOWL FREAKS

Congratulations to your wife on a couple fantastic animals! You're a lucky man to have her as your hunting partner. That bull is simply incredible!!

That is AWESOME!!!
Nice bull. Looks every bit 373 and more. Good job. Nice buck too. She look like a killer to me. Congrats. My wife thinks she wants to start to shoot bows. So I am all sorts of excited.

Wow.... Huge bull. Great fronts, 3rds, royals, beams, and mass. That bull has it all. You have a badass wife Congrats. Thanks for posting.

That is an awesome bull, and to get it for your first elk is unreal. Congrats on your first bull and buck, with archery gear no less thats quite a feat.

Congrat's on an awesome bull. Your a lucky guy to have your wife hunting with you as your hunting partner. Doesn't get any better than that...That is awesome shoot'n such a great bull as well as that mulie. Going to be hard to catch up with her now sixthtine :) Thanks for sharing the pics.

))))------->

Congrats on a great bull! If you'd like to have this officially scored for P+Y drop me a PM. I am an official measurer and would love to see this bull and young lady get the recognition they deserve.
Bill

Very impressive. Enjoy the hunts with your wife, hopefully you understand how lucky you are. Good Hunting to you!

Awesome bull........what a slob!!! Can't wait to show this to my wife as she is considering getting into archery/bowhunting. Give your gal a big congrats for me!

I'm surprised nobody as asked if she has a single sister!!!

Looks like it was a awesome hunt, Congrats!

Wow - what a great bull and a super nice buck! For someone just starting their big game hunting career, those will be both hard to top, especially with a bow. Lucky her and very lucky you to have your wife to hunt with!

Nicely done - congratulations to the both of you!

The bull looks like it should score better than 373 to me as well...

Horniac

awesome looking bull. congrat to your wife on both hunts.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Sweet bull! Gorgeous fronts and 3rds. Very cool. Congrats to your wife.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

You guys don't even look old enough to have a LE elk tag here in Utah... :D :D :D

That's a stud bull for sure. Congrats to your wife..!!

"Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!" 2 Ne. 28: 24

Congrats to your both of you... it would be a crime not to mount the head of that trophy. I camo out everything, would think that bright pink riser on her bow is a handicap but guess not!!

Good on her!

>Agreed, looks bigger than 373" to
>me. Congrats!

It always looks bigger with small hands.

congrats on an incredible bull

Can we update this forum so posting with a
phone is easier?

Congrat's to your wife Skye, she has got to be on cloud nine...

OMB

There's room for all of God's creatures, right next to the mashed potato's and gravy.

Congrats to your wife on a great bull. Hang on to her and you won't have to fight about all the time you spend hunting.

I took my wife danni's bull over to curtis @ monarch
Taxi last night for him to look @ and we scored him
And he got a little bigger lol I roughed him on
The mountain @ 373 on the nose and last night those
Guys measured him @ 376 3/8 lol she just laughed cause
She can't believe it

FOWL FREAKS

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom