Big Game Questionaire - Missed Deadline?

chevy_dog

Hey guys - I logged into huntnevada.com and noticed that I missed the deadline to submit my hunt questionaire for this years' hunt (2014). I thought that the deadline was before next year (2015)? It looks like I am ineligible for applying for tags in Nevada next year, which sucks big time.

Have any of you forgotten about this before, and what did you do to make things right?

Ya you should have until 2/2/15 to submit your return tag, that's what my tags show at least. I just filled mine out, the website was being a little slow and different so you might try again. Otherwise $50 and your good to go

You have till Feb. just submit and your eligibility page will update. Mine showed late before my hunt even took place. Once i submitted my info it was fine.

2014 BIG GAME HUNT QUESTIONNAIRES
The big game hunt questionnaire or the information required by the questionnaire issued as part of a tag must be properly completed and received by the Wildlife
Administrative Services Office, P.O. Box 1345, Fallon, Nevada 89407-1345, or submitted online at www.huntnevada.com no later than 5 p.m., on January 31, or the next business day if January 31 falls on a weekend or
state holiday. Big game questionnaires may be submitted
online at www.huntnevada.com, by phone, or faxed to (775) 423-0799. Please follow-up with the Wildlife
Administrative Service office to make sure your questionnaire has been received. Any person who fails to return the big game questionnaire or the information required by the questionnaire within the period
specied, or who submits incomplete or false information on
the questionnaire will be denied all big game tags for one year. A person who has been denied a tag pursuant to this subsection may have those privileges reinstated if he:
(a) Pays to the Department an administrative ne of $50. (b) Submits electronically by the 2014 application
deadline, or by mail by the third Friday in March
Wes

Thanks Guys. Looks like the website just let's you know you are ineligible until you submit the questionaire. I got a little nervous there. Thanks again.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom