Big Montana Antelope

worldking

Just got home from a nice antelope hunt in Montana with my dad. I didn't draw a buck tag so I settled for a doe tag. Made a nice stalk and hit her with a double lung shot and she hit the dirt very quickly. Nice doe. Was good to get back out west and do some real hunting again. Been too long.
4ae89da570c0094b.jpg

Hey Matt,

It's Justin...Branden said you were coming back to go hunting. I'm going to have to figure out how reduce the size of my pics so I can post them. Hunting season has been good to me this year. I stuck a 6 point bull with my bow and held out on antelope and got a freak of a goat. How long you in town for?

Hey Justin, Branden sent me pics of your goat, I can resize them for you and post them if you want. Unfortunately I am already back in Wisconsin. Monday, my dad shot a MONSTER muley buck so as soon as I get good pics of it, I will post it up. Nice work, you should email me pics of your elk as well. I missed hunting out west so much. Was so nice to get back. I am going to be making this an annual thing, so we will have to get something planned for next year.

worldking, just a photo tip for you if I may? Never sit directly behind the bucks horns. It makes it almost impossible to see the size. Especially if you're wearing camo.:)

Eel

Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom