Big Montana Bull 380

worldking

My brother found the seven point side about a month ago while scouting and then just found the other side, which has eight points, yesterday! The seven point side has a 58" main beam while the eight point side has a 57" main beam. With a 40" inside spread and all the broken points, he scores right at 380.
4ab53ec12a1469f0.jpg

4ab53ee22a651da2.jpg

Great to find even one antler from a monster bull or buck...then to find you can match up the other side, whether you find it yourself or match up with someone elses is pretty awesome! Gongrats! Great finds!

Yeah, my brother is very excited about finding them. He has been a horn hunter for many years and this is the biggest set he has ever found. Pretty incredible find. Thanks for all the comments.

LAST EDITED ON Sep-28-09 AT 10:21PM (MST)[p]Damned personalized plates - I can't tell whereabouts you are. Which part of the state did you find them? Those are serious beams.

Yeah, Branden, stop in at the store and see him. I am sure he would show them to you, if he doesn't have them there already. Hard to say with him. I'm coming out in three weeks to go hunting with my dad over on the forest, we should meet up at some point.

Awesome sheds there......serious beams on that ol boy! Thanks for posting!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom