Bighorn sheep

Zeke

Long Time Member
Thanks Wyoming for allowing me to experience such a grand adventure!

Here's our mode of transportation
2610dscn2346.jpg

I'm pleased with the outcome
7860dscn2271.jpg

9796rscn2374.jpg

2807dscn2288.jpg

3553dscn2294.jpg

Great ram to finish off the 1st leg of your year of the sheep....now lets get a desert on the ground. You got a few days to rest up.

WOW!!!!! well done on one awesome ram!!! Your hard work paid off for sure

awesome ram, congrats! I'm sure it was a great hunt, will be exciting to read about it.

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

>Great ram Kyle!
>
>Are you the one who shot
>him in the horn?

Jeff,
"Not I" said the little red hen.
I only fired one shot and it was right behind the shoulder.

We've speculated about the suspicious mark on his right horn and the Game and Fish even offered a guess but no one knows yet.

The rear of the horn is intact so if it's an old bullet, it must have been very long distance or a small caliber.

The taxidermist will have the horns off the cores in a week or so and we'll investigate further.
Zeke

DANG!!!!

Way to go, and congrats on a great looking ram!

I hope Wyoming is that good to me next week on my deer hunt.

Thanks for all the nice comments and best of luck to you all on your upcoming hunts!

Another view albeit a little dark
7345rscn2385.jpg

Zeke

Nice Ram Kyle.

Looks like he has a few years on him that's always nice . more important than th3e score to me in fact.

I'll email you some pictures of my ram we just got home last night.

Congrats to you.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Thanks for the nice comments guys!

440, email those pics and tell me where you want them posted or start a thread and I'll post your pics to it.

It'll be my pleasure.

Zeke

Congratulations...wondering what kind of workout plan you follow to get in shape....if you get a chance check out Charlie Russell's painting

entitled " Meat's Not Meat Until It's In The Pan ".... It shows a feller looking down into a hellhole abyss where a good bighorn that he shot with his lever action has landed...hyh

That is a fine Ram. Congrats Zeke.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Thanks for all the nice comments!
It was an excellent yet difficult adventure and years (decades) in the making. I couldn't be more happy with the outcome.
Now, if my son can draw it in the next couple years....
Zeke

Wow Kyle! I missed this while I was on my two month Wyoming trip and glad it was brought back TTT. That is an awesome ram and it shows that a good guy that puts in all the work and effort you did gets to reap the rewards. Good job buddy!

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom