Bighorn Sheep

M

Mounts02

LAST EDITED ON Apr-30-09 AT 06:40PM (MST)[p]Hi, wondering if anyone can help me out with info.on who would be the best rocky mountain bighorn guide for the nine mile range creek ,bookcliffs rattlesnake units in Utah as I just drew the NR License. I want to make sure I do everything and put forth as much effort as I can to make this once in a lifetime tag become the dream that I always had !! Thanks in advance for any help!!Sorry guys anyone that has hunted these unit I would like to hear your experiences.

M02

Mounts,

Congratulations on drawing the only non-res rocky bighorn tag in the state of Utah. You are one lucky guy!! How many points did you have?

As for a guide, I would highly recommend Troy Justensen and Xtreme Wild Sheep Guides. They are one of...if not the best guides on those two units. This link will give you a more details.

http://hunterstrailhead.com/index.php?ID=115

Good luck on your hunt and post pics when you are done!

Jon
www.HuntersTrailhead.com

Big Brandon Barney who I believe still guides for Troy Justensen and Extreme. He is your guide!!!

Send me a PM for his info. Congrats on a tag of a lifetime.

So YOUR the one. Why you no good piece of #$@!%&#$*$#$.
Just kidding really. Congrats man, that is awesome. Good luck on your hunt and I hope you kill a hell of a ram. Hopefully next week I will be celebrating myself with a Wyoming sheep tag. Have the hunt of a lifetime Mounts, make the best of it cause sheep tags are hard to come by!

Randy Johnson and Brett Caldwell of High Desert Sheep guides has guided more successful sheep hunts than anyone else in Utah.Both Rocky Moutain and desert
I personally hunted with them on my OIL desert sheep hunt in 2007 and took 12 year plus Ram .Trust me they know Sheep . Randy can be reached at cell 435-590-8139 or email at [email protected]

Another vote for High Desert Sheep Guides / Randy & Brett.
They are excellent guides & people.

I hunted with Randy and Brett last year for my ram. You will not find a better duo.

I have also heard great things about Shawn Labrum for guiding on these two units for Bighorn sheep. Here is his website:

http://www.monsterbulls.com/

Best of luck on your hunt!! I have 9 resident points and have been putting in for these units as well.

Thanks guys for the info.. I booked with Greg Bird and Brandin Barney.I had six NR pts.in the draw. Just want to say thanks also for the positive support in wishing me the best on the hunt!!I wish the same to you all on any of your future hunts also.I had alot of luck on the draw and just hope it stays with me right through to the end of the hunt to make this a dream come true
.If any previous hunters have pic's I would love to see them?

Thanks M02

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom