Birthday buck

AIROHUNTER

2454img_0153.jpg

I always here guys crying about how 39 doesn't have any good deer. I would just stay home next year, i'm sure you're right!

Nice! That was probably the only mature buck in the unit. Happy Birthday indeed.

For the size and terrain 39 has that statement is pretty correct just a few mature muleys taken by the mass numbers of hunters that hunt that unit I wouldn't brag about that unit. Thats a great buck but its not what 39 could have if managed correctly.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-05-11 AT 10:03AM (MST)[p]Must have been your lucky day. Nice buck! Few and far between this season.

39 is a tough unit to hunt, alot of people don't really understand the migration and get hurt feelings because they dont see a bunch of deer, they are just not in the right place at the right time. Those deer move alot and sometimes very quickly.

Congrat's Tim on a nice Muley and happy birthday also....

OMB

There's room for all of God's creatures, right next to the mashed potato's and gravy.

That's a great buck. Congrats. The unit is getting worse and worse and reason guys are "crying" as you say is because of the poor management.

Congrats, great buck. Any story to go with it. I miss when guys would give us the play by play, especially on a nice gen season deer like this.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom