Blinds

NVBirdnBig

Are there restrictions on ground blinds in NV? I believe I have heard about states with different laws between artificial and natural structures. I have been hunting NV all of my life but am new to bowhunting antelope.

I drew archery antelope and am planning on going up in the next couple of weeks and digging a blind out using the hole as well as some burlap, fencing, plywood, sage brush, etc. I will do the usual, leave a note with the dates I am hunting and my contact info.

I just want to make sure the blind doesn't get torn down by a warden passing through because of some restriction I don't know about. I know there are always the assholes out there who will tear a blind down just to do it but usually real hunters will leave them alone. To get the water hole I want I am going to have to set up early so it will be sitting out there for a few months.

Thanks for your input.

a great way to hunt "LOPES",congrats ... no restrictions in regs,and no problems from NDOW only from Your competetion !!! As in past,must check regularly as Others will taredown and put theirs up ...Get off beaten path for best results,Good Luck,Bruce & SilverGrand
7766jacksbuck133earlier.jpg

Blinds are Legal in Nevada. BUT I think you have to be a 100 Yards from a Water Source. Cover your butt and Check with NDOW just to be on the safe side.

>Thanks guys, I appreciate the input
>

I had my first bow antelope tag two years ago and when I called they told me I could not dig or cut down brush. They said pop up only and could not be up more than a week before the season. I don't know if it's because I was on a wilderness area but I would definitely call to check.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom