Im feeling lucky!

LMAO!

You're Done For A While My Friend!

RAZZIN Ya!

I Hope You Draw A Tag!

But Not 3 or 4 Like You Guys Did Last year!:D

I am sure I will be drawing a couple tags this year. San Juan Early rifle elk, and Henries buffalo.
After last years luck I am sure the luck has run out. But sending out the positive vibes to mother earth...lol
Well if you draw elk you can't draw the Buffalo, so you better just pick the one you want the most to put the good vibes into. Lol

Well if you draw elk you can't draw the Buffalo, so you better just pick the one you want the most to put the good vibes into. Lol
I will draw both....when did this become a thing, one is a LE and the other OIL I think you can have both.

I will draw both....when did this become a thing, one is a LE and the other OIL I think you can have both.
Unfortunately my friend, here is your answer...
Screenshot_20240502-203038_Drive.jpg

It has been that way for a long time. Draw order is valid as well if you have the points to draw both LE and OIL. In 2014 I had the points to draw my LE antelope and my OIL mountain goat tag. I did not want to be eliminated from the OIL draw by drawing my antelope tag so I bought a point for antelope and drew my OIL mountain goat tag. I play it right and killed a great goat. Drew my antelope tag the following year and had a fun hunt with my son. It is hard keeping track of everything but if you understand how it all works you can build some good strategies. Good luck in the draws.

My son is getting married on 5/11. I told him that maybe WY would send him an elk tag, MT would send him a breaks sheep tag, and UT would send him a deer tag all as wedding presents.
Maybe my luck will be the MT sheep tag, I forgot I put in for that for first time this year.

So what date we will we all be getting disappointment emails?
Lots of results expected out in the next few days!
Here is what I have on my spreadsheet for upcoming results. I could be off by a day or so........

MT sheep & mountain goat 5/11
WY ek 5/16
UT all 5/16
NV all 5/17
CO elk & deer late May

I feel like a kid before Christmas this time of year.

I’ve drawn antelope 3 times in the last 5 years but returned them each time. This year all my eggs are in that basket so I have a feeling I’ll come up empty. I need some of those positive vibes to increase my chances.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom