Bobcat mount

LESGO54

Very Active Member
LAST EDITED ON Dec-20-11 AT 05:31PM (MST)[p]overton sent me this picture of his bobcat he had mounted. he was kinda embarrassed to post it so i did. he really wants every bodies opinion on how the taxidermist did.
sxereh.jpg

Lol! Did he have to beat that cross-eyed thing off of him or what! It looks ferocious.

smiley-violent064.gif

Some of you are confused as assuming this is a taxidermy mount. What lesgo is saying is that Overton actually mounted this cat hence the expression on the poor things face. While some may be a bit taken back by this let it be known that he does live awfully close to the bay area. It is a way for the hunter inside of the limp wrist to be able to stalk its prey, mount it, all while staying true to the Feng Shui of animal rights.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

>Some of you are confused as
>assuming this is a taxidermy
>mount. What lesgo is
>saying is that Overton actually
>mounted this cat hence the
>expression on the poor things
>face. While some may
>be a bit taken back
>by this let it be
>known that he does live
>awfully close to the bay
>area. It is a way
>for the hunter inside of
>the limp wrist to be
>able to stalk its prey,
>mount it, all while staying
>true to the Feng Shui
>of animal rights.
>
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

'

thats what i wanted to say but u are better with words than me 45, thanks

What's with the nose and the front left limp wrist? Did this cat meow with a lisp too?

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling
up anyway."

Yep! There is definately some "Feng Shui" lost in there somewhere, I just didn't know that is what they call it nowdays!

"Fathom the hypocracy of a Government that requires every citizen to prove that they are insured.....but not everyone must prove that they are a citizen"

^^^ LMAO

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom