Bonus Points?

BaldBeaver

First question, Do I have to buy a license to get a bonus point, I assume I do. I would like to get bonus points for utah, but do not intend to hunt. Am I better off just going fo rthe point or putting in for difficult Units, in the rare chance I do draw?
~BaldBeaver

You gotta buy the license so you might as well take a shot at a tag. Every year people draw with 0 points on some good units.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-05-12 AT 09:58PM (MST)[p]Could Anybody recommend units i am highly unlikely to draw, but that would be phenomenal if I did. Also, i am a non-resident. Looking at deer and elk.
~BaldBeaver

Those are also the two I put in for in years I don't really want to draw as the odds are astronomical. But if you draw either one of them, figure out a way to go! They are my top two dream hunts.

FYI, you won't ever draw both as we are limited to one tag. They draw deer first, so if you drew a deer tag, you would just get a point on elk.

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom