Book Cliffs North LE Deer

Live4Hunting

My boy just drew a LE Book Cliffs North Deer tag for this year, and i was just wondering if anyone has information on what the recent deer numbers/quality looks like in that unit. I have not hunted in this unit before, but just wanted to know possibly what to expect for my boy's hunt this year. Thanks for any helpful info.

Hey Live4Hunting - Here's a couple vids to wet your whistle:

Congrats to your son. I got greedy and put in for the Multi-Season Hunt with 11 points, and I didn't draw it. Could have had my own rifle tag out there, but, oh well...

Lemme know if I can give you guys some direction. PM me and we can exchange emails or something... :)

"Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!" 2 Ne. 28: 24

Lots and lots of deer. Not many that are huge but lots of 3-4 point bucks. Neat country and one of my favorite places.

The month of May has brought a ton of rain, that is going to translate into some of the best antler growth in years in my opinion. should be a fun hunt.

Jake H. BIG BONE HUNTING Page on Facebook.
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom