Book Cliffs Pictures From This Year?

desperatehills

Very Active Member
Last year it seemed like there were dozens of pictures from the archery and muzzle seasons. Was it a tough year out there or just no MM'ers with tags? I really enjoyed seeing the pictures and stories last year. It will likely be 6 or 7 years before I get to go back, I am just looking for some eye candy to keep me looking forward to the future.

Hey Jim!

We met you & your Wife out there last year & looked at your Buck!

Been Perty Tough out there this year!(So far!)

Lookin like the Rifle Hunters are gonna SMACK-EM hard in the low country this year!

I know there must have been a few Archery & Muzz Hunters get a few decent Bucks but for the most part I've heard it's been tough Huntin so far!

You pull any Tags anywhere this year?

15" Bases?
30" 5ths?
GOOD GAWD A MIGHTY!

I drew a Nevada Archery Deer tag for the Rubies and a Oregon antelope tag. My wife and I also hunted the general Oregon archery deer and elk. I was able to fill the first two but we were unsuccessful on our general hunt. I talked with a guy from Oregon that had the Muzzleloader tag for the "Books" this year and I have not heard how he did. If it was great I think he would have emailed me by now. I did find a few stories in the mule deer forum. I guess I need to check back after the rifle season.
602img_2107.jpg

7511img_2143.jpg

I'm hoping to have some success pics here in about a week or so and would be happy to post them up here. In the mean time here are some pre-season pic while we wait.

490img_0735.jpg

2154img_0740.jpg

2630img_0746.jpg

7969img_0748.jpg

1320img_0758.jpg

4948img_0765.jpg

6334img_0779.jpg

8319img_0780.jpg

Only a couple shooters in the bunch but fun to look at.

Good luck!
Jeremy

One of the better Book Cliff Bucks You'll see taken this year!

Hello Mr. Wisz,This is the UDWR Calling....LMMFAO!
15" Bases?
30" 5ths?
GOOD GAWD A MIGHTY!

LAST EDITED ON Oct-21-12 AT 08:23AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Oct-21-12 AT 08:22?AM (MST)

LAST EDITED ON Oct-21-12 AT 08:18?AM (MST)

stilwaitin, your brother in law must have been in the group that took the nice bull with the broken 4th on one side?? This picture is of the buck I shot. He is 32 inches wide from the outside of the right G4 to the outside of the left G3.
8062042.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Oct-21-12 AT 08:52PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Oct-21-12 AT 08:51?PM (MST)

Congrats nacho! I think I chased that buck on the archery hunt. I sent you a PM.

LAST EDITED ON Oct-22-12 AT 11:36AM (MST)[p]That would be him, sorry I hope it is ok I posted a pic. Heck of a buck, nice work! The look on your son's face is priceless.

Yeah that is fine that you posted the picture. I look at this site once in a while, but did not sign up until I saw a picture of the buck I shot. Hunter1975 I sent you a pm. Sounds like it may be the same buck.

great looking picture, It looks like you have lit the fire in your son, Best buck I have seen to come off the Books this year so far.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom