Bow Lopes

Haven't heard anything yet. I will be going out tomorrow morning to begin my quest for one. I'll keep you guys updated.

my boy (14) killed his on opening day 10am, 55yard shot, first antelope tag, first bow kill. He was super jacked to say the least!!

I need to try and get the pics to someone...i can NEVER figure out the pic posting thing here. So anyone willing to help me out. Still havent put a tape to it but im sure it will make NV book and quite possibly P&Y.

P&Y is 67 and NV book is 78....B&C records is 80. B&C alltime is 82. Upload your photo to a file sharing site.....photobucket etc. Then just copy and paste from there.

I know P&Y is 67 which i think it will make, didnt realize Nv book is 78, quite a difference. Working on getting the pics. Like i said havent put a tape to it yet, just going by other lopes i have shot.

kevin congrats to your son.

I was just sent another antelope a local. Good looking goat but cant post from my phone

Here is nvhunters picture. Thats awesome.

247nvhunter.jpg

He says thanks guys! After a quick measure job of which i am no expert it looks like it would make P&Y by an inch. After the drying period is looks like it probably won't make it. He had broken close to 2" off his right horn. But it's all good, he was and is still very happy about it.

To me hunting with your son is trophy enough. Bagging a nice Lope is icing on the cake. Congratulations. Heading up in 3 weeks with my son who has a tag also for the rifle season.

Live2hunt1

Did you put a tape to him yet? Just trying to bone up on my field judging before I leave on the 18th. Thanks.

Live2hunt1

Very nice. I would be happy with one like that with my rifle tag. I misjudged low at 78. What was his length and prong measurements?

beautiful animal. congrats. any antelope taken with archery equipment is amazing. sitting in a spot in 100 degree weather is not my idea of fun haha. nice work.

15.5'' on length, 5.5'' Prong, 7'' of mass at the base. I will get it scored professionally and let you know. You might be closer? Either way its my biggest to date and I had a great time.

Not questioning your score at all, just wanting to calibrate my eye. I guessed him at 14.5 with 6.5 bases. I need to get better at judging length. Heck of a trophy especially with a bow.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom