Bowcast- Shoot the Bird!

nv_hunter

Very Active Member
I just got home from Snowbird resort where I helped the guys set targets for the 3D shoot this weekend. If you have never been to this shoot then make the time to go this weekend the 12-14. You will start by riding the tram up the mountain and that's where the shoot will begin. From there you will work your way back to the parking lot shooting brand new targets that we set up in some amazing spots. There is two main courses, Orange and Red. One is exotics and the other is north American game. You can just go up and hit each target with family and friends with no pressure or enter to win based on score. Hope to see you all there.

I've never been before, but plan on going this year.

Any tricks that I need to know about? (Bring water bottles, tons of arrows, snacks, pants/shorts, shoes/boots, etc...)

Grizzly

PS. Tristate, please be an adult and respect my wishes that you do not respond to any of my posts. I, in turn, will do you the courtesy of not responding to any of yours. I simply do not wish to converse with you.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-08-13 AT 09:38AM (MST)[p]Hey Griz, If weather stays the same as its been then shorts and hiking shoes would be ideal. I would carry a bottle of water with you and some snacks to keep energy up. If you have a water filter bottle then bring that since there is a stream that runs through the whole course.

As far as arrows, I would bring extra. Im not sure of your skill level but there are some tricky shots and a range finder is a must have item!

Oh and bug spray!!

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom