Browns Hole

sneeky

Can someone tell me where South Mountain is on the West side of Browns Hole. I can't find the dang place on a map. Thanks.
Todd

I couldn't do it D, i knew some one would come in with it, but i just couldn't............

LAST EDITED ON Nov-19-07 AT 10:47PM (MST)[p]wow did that pic got deleted all ready. That was fast! lol

-Cody AKA BigBuck92

There are alot of Browns hole's in Utah..

in Dagget county ?
in Weber county ?
in Carbon County?

which one are you looking for?

3-corners area huh..

if your coming south on 191, about 100 yards before you get into Utah there is a road on the left saying Clay Basin and/or Jarve ranch, go thru the gas fields and down a steep canyon and you arrive at Brown's Hole. it is about 15 miles from 191.

when you get there if you turn left you go to Colorado, turn right you go to Jarve ranch, indian crossing, and 2 camp grounds with a boat ramp....

watch out for the big bull Moose that walks the banks of the green river as he would just assume stomp you as look at you.

South Mountain is across the river in the Diamond Mnt unit

>Thanks nochawk, now I know why
>it was such good hunting.
>
>Todd

I didn't answer you because I thought you were making a sick joke, Todd. LOL Sorry!

Thats okay triple, I guess that's why they call it Browns Park now. I just seem to get the old names in my head and can't get them out. Up on Monte Cristo there is a place that used to be called Piss Ant Flats. Now it's just called Ant Flats but I still call it by the older name.
Todd

Well..I did start to answer you and then the responses were all smart alecky and kind of warning me not to go there and noone wants to fall for a bad joke.... LOL

Really sorry, again. Nochawk's description is good though. Whatcha heading to South Mountain for?

Jenn

sneeky,

I drew you a map. Head south through the canyon from Browns hole. (watch where you step) Then turn west and head through the forest and keep climbing till you reach the summit.

4744c24743b81ab6.jpg

My friend grew up in Vernal and his dad use to hunt there. He said it was good hunting and we wanted to try it. Now it's in a limited area. It was a good thought.
Todd

>sneeky,
>
>I drew you a map.
>Head south through the canyon
>from Browns hole. (watch where
>you step) Then
>turn west and head through
>the forest and keep
>climbing till you reach the
>summit.
>
>
4744c24743b81ab6.jpg

yep that's what I was thinking!!! careful though I hear it's nasty with out chains on!!!!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom