Bumper sticker

spotnstalkID

I was on my way to work this morning and got behind this little 2 wheel drive Ford Ranger. Across the back window of it he had a bumper sticker that read:

Save an elk, save a wolf
Kill an unintelligent hunter

Obviously this was irritating to see and I wanted to run the dude off the road, but instead I just turned the ol' silverado's high beams on and watched him weave his way back and forth down the road as he adjusted his mirrors and tried to block the light with his hands. This went on for about 3-4 miles down the freeway until his exit came. It was hilarious to watch the little 'anti' in his little Ford wondering what the heck was going on!?!?!

Not a very good plan. Once they kill all the dumb hunters it will leave only the smart ones, who by then will be going after them.

I'VE GOT A RANGER!!!

BUT ONLY A PANTY WAIST TREE HUGGIN WOLF LUVIN LIBERAL WOULD HAVE A 2 WHEEL DRIVE!!!

LAST TIME I MENTIONED A BUMPER STICKER I GOT CALLED A RACIST!!!

THEY CAN KISS MY TAIL!!!

THE ONLY bobcat SUGGESTING:IF YOU'RE GOING TO PULL THE GUN YOU'D BETTER BE WILLING TO SQEEZE THE TRIGGER,I'LL BET MONEY IN A TIGHT SPOT HE AIN'T WILLING!!!

Don't worry about it boys, the sticker only referred to Dman and Zigger.

JB

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."
--Benjamin Franklin 1759

Those stinkin tree huggin, clinton lovin, dope smokin, vegi eatin, broke back mountain watchin, anti huntin, abortion lovin, church hatin, Bush bashin, sandal wearin, good for nothin, liberal communist pukes. You probably made him pee his pants thinking that the big bad redneck was gonna run him off the road.

"broke back mountain watchin"

Now THAT was funny!

Chef
"I Love Animals...They're Delicious!"

Hey D13" mangina, I suppose Zig and I offended your "brokeback way of life" somehow too? Please don't tell us you joined the Militant Republihomo club too??

Just curious where did you see that bumper sticker at? My wife was telling me about it a couple of nights ago?

just when you think you might give people the benifit of the doubt ," they open their mouth's and remove all doubt "

>Save an elk, save a wolf
Kill an unintelligent hunter .... thats just pathetic

i had to spend all day in the truck yesterday so listend to rush a little. he did a parody on ziggy and duhman's favorite movei, brokeback mountain. it was called "saddlesore canyon." it was purty funny. not to a lib tho. but they don't have any sense o' humor anyway.

Kill an unintelligent hunter

What's the problem with that? Most of you are pissed about that, as if you were in fact an unintelligent hunter. This is similar to all the people that are pissed off and get offensive when bobcat talks about tuning up atv's when they are ridden illegally. Why would you get upset unless you are one of thos people?

That's exactly my point ,zig.

JB

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."
--Benjamin Franklin 1759

Dont worry BESSY, the Ford Ranger comment was not meant to knock people with Rangers. I just got a kick out of the whole thing as my Silverado with a 6" lift and 35's was right on the tail of this little Ranger with my brights lit up. The dude had no idea WTF was going on.

Fowladdict, it was here in Boise. I was also a little surprised that the little guy was ignorant enough to run around with a bumper sticker like that here in Idaho. Idaho is a pretty "hunter friendly" state, but I guess no matter where you go you're gonna run into guys like this one. I'm usually a pretty easy going guy, but for some reason I just couldn't help myself from giving this guy a little crap, and once I turned the brights on I couldn't stop laughing as he tried blocking the light from every angle it was coming from, adjusting his mirrors and everything. He couldn't avoid it.

I wasn't aware that being "unitelligent" was a reason to be killed.

If so, ya better hunker down.

Boy spotnstalkID, you sure showed him! We need more people like you driving on the roads and in the mountains and in Politics.

Great job!

It's all good ZIGGA. Like I said, I'm a pretty easy going guy. I had a feeling there'd be somebody like you show up on this post. There usually is on most posts. I wasn't out to prove something or "show him", just having a little fun with the guy.

Just like I said in my last reply on this post, "no matter where you go you're gonna run into guys like this one", just like no matter what you post here on MM you're gonna run into guys like ZIGGA.

For those of you that cracked a smile over the story, or maybe even laughed a little, I'm glad you saw the humor in it! For those like Zigga, if you don't like what's being said in fun on this post...MOVE THE F*#@ ON TO THE NEXT POST!

Good story ID, My buddy and I were in his ford high-boy in high school when a car full of girls cut us off. They all flipped us the bird when he dared to honk so he hit 'em with the high beams for a while until they finally pulled over. I was great to see them all scramble to cover their eyes, good times....

Zigga, grow up dillhole. Quit being such a drama queen, it's just a website.

Andy

Apparently I did fail to see the humor in harrassing someone on the highway in the dark when you don't have the guts to confront them over their bumper sticker. The last time someone blinded me with their headlights I followed them home and they weren't such hot$hit when I confronted them about it. He was actually very apologetic.......and very shakey. I'll grow up now.

Drama queen out.

You guys done whinning yet? I knew there was a reason I never came into the General Forum! :)

Alrighty then, now I can finally tell you about a cool bumper sticker that I saw the other day. It had a pack of 5 or 6 wolves sitting together and the text read "Wolves - Smoke a pack a day". I thought it was pretty freaking funny myself. :)

Thank goodness it didn't say "Kill them all!" or it surely would have offended someone. Just a pack a day... :)

NvrEnuf

Zigga,
Last reply on this post for me here cause I'm done with you. I'm sorry you missed the humor. Nobody was trying to be "hot$hit" (except you on this post)and nobody was trying to confront anybody. If that were the case it would have been easy enough to do. If I was worried about causing an accident, obviously I wouldn't have done it. He didn't even know it was a hunter behind him. I wasn't about to start a hunter vs. anti-hunter road rage war on the road. I wasn't doing anything to prove a point, start a confrontation, anything. Now quit letting the wind blow up that little skirt you're wearing cause everybody on here is tired of seeing your little panties in a bunch.

Jaxon

So you blinded someone with your lights from your monster truck over a bumper sticker? Let me guess, you are either 19 years old, or 5'6", and 140 pounds.

That's actually pretty funny zilla.... I was thinking the same thing. The guy is a dipchit for having a sticker like that, but I'd just drive by and give him #1. Not worth making someone wreck that's for sure.

nothin like a good cat fight on the internet.

Arguing on the net is like winning the 100 meter in the special olympics even if you win you are still retarded.

Try that to my ranger and it's gonna turn around and wrip you chevy a new one.
Why would you take offence to that bumper sticker by the way? Are you an Unintelligent Hunter or an Intelligent one?

-Cass

LAST EDITED ON Jan-26-06 AT 10:19PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jan-26-06 AT 10:17?PM (MST)

"Wrip" is not a word. Typical ford lover.

And it will turn around and RIP YOUR chev a new one. Not YOU chev. Hooked on phonics worked for me.

jokes cass no offense

"Arguing on the net is like winning the 100 meter in the special olympics even if you win you are still retarded"

THAT IS FUNNY!!!

I would've done it too and I'm 6'0, 225 and 32 years old. I must be exactly what my wifes says I am... A big kid!

Donnie

LOL Landon -ahem you NEVER argue on the net...... I guess we're all just big kids....

Yeah yeah I know. Just trying to stir it up a bit more. I see your stirring the shitt down on the campfire. Nice work.

Landon05

I know, that whole 'Lib thing got me goin.... I'm trying to be good now....

NvrEnuf ,
Hey Shawn p.m. with your address I have something for ya.

43dc42406e300a1f.jpg

The logos above are from WWW.SHEDHEAD.COM .We recently registered the logo and hope (MOST) enjoy it.lol
Later MULEYZ

Man I hope I dont get high-beamed.:7

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom