BUSH BASHING POST FOR DUDE!!!!!

JakeH

Long Time Member
Here you go dude I made you your very own post that you can do all the Bush bashing you want. Let er Rip.

:)

Jake H. MM Member since 1999.
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

Sweet, But I think I've pretty well covered it.

I'd return the favor with one for both Clinton's and Obama for you, but that would be redundant.

OK , if you insist.

Did you read where our military and National Gaurd are in no position to handle a domestic attack, our forces are stretched so thin we're pretty much undefended here at home. the military has been saying this for several years but now somebody is listening. Bush is trying to police Iraq and half of the middle east but leaves the US with less defense than Mexico has. Bush's only claim to fame which he awarded himself is the role of defender, is no homeland defense a good strategy?

Good Job, Im proud of you buddy, now do this every time you want to take a shot at bush, post it here.

If you do it will break a MM post count record in days.

:)

458738e374dfcb10.jpg

WELL I'M NOT VERY NICE SO I'LL ADD TO THE COUNT!!!

DID YOU HEAR ABOUT BUSH WANTING TO BE KNOWN FOR TWO THINGS IN EIGHT YEARS???

YUP!!!

A REBATE FOR EVERYBODY WHEN HE CAME INTO OFFICE!!!

AND ANOTHER REBATE AS HE LEAVES OFFICE!!!

AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED THIS LAST REBATE HE OWES EVERYBODY IS A BIG ONE THE US GOVERNMENT CAN'T AFFORD!!!

WE CAN'T AFFORD THIS JACK-ASS!!!

AND YES I DID VOTE FOR HIM!!!

WHAT WORRIES ME THE MOST IS HE MIGHT BE BETTER THAN WHATS COMMING UP???

HOLEY FRICK!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Yep, it can always get worse! Bush, Clinton, Bush, you get where I am going! If only we really got to pick our candidates. I for the life of me cna not understand why some body would vote for a Democrat. The rpubs are twisted as well, but your democrat vote puts you in with the hollywood wackos, PETA, Sierra Club, NAMBLA, etc. My soap box is over and yes Bush is a awful president only elected due to the lesser of 2-evils.

Did you read where Clinton reduced our military to pre world war 2 size?

"One nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

I Clinton had decided to attack random countries and draw our forces down to nothing stateside maybe he would have built them up? Bush has had 7 years I don't think it can be blamed on Clinton.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-02-08 AT 08:33AM (MST)[p]dude, maybe if Clinton had finished the job on BinLadin before he left office then we wouldn't have lost 3,000 civilians and Bush wouldn't have gone to war in Afgan, nor had reason or SUPPORT to go to Iraq. The blame should be placed on both Presidents and on misinformation from our intelligence agencies.

Maybe Clinton really dropped those bombs in Afgan to take the heat off his pants and had no intention to deal with the terrorist attacks on our country's entity before he left office. You probably won't put blame there either.

I don't think any domestic attack is in the works. Except from Mexico of course. But nobody is interested in stopping that anyway so our troops might as well be somewhere else.

Who becomes President now days is like who wins the Super Bowl. It really isn't going to effect my life, so who cares? I take that back. Bush at least gave me some of my money back. Maybe the best President who ever lived!

Eel

Again with the " it's Clinton's fault " , again I'll say Bush was president on 9/11 and he had 8 months to kill Bin Laden if he was sure he was the threat you say Clinton knew he was.

Do I balme Bush for 9/11? no , do I blame Clinton for 9/11? less than Bush. we all have 20/20 hindsight, going around killing people in other countries at will is risky business.

Why Bush hasn't killed Bin laden post 9/11 is harder to justify.

If bush could pay me back for just the increase in fuel, he'd be in the whole many thousands of dollars. That chump change of a tax break will only get another couple tanks of gas. gee thanks.

Bush caused Katrina, which caused a refinery shortage, which caused gas prices to soar. I get it now.

>Bush caused Katrina, which caused a
>refinery shortage, which caused gas
>prices to soar. I get
>it now.

See how easy it is to blame Bush for EVERYTHING? LMAO!

PRO

Define, develop, and sustain BOTH trophy and opportunity hunts throughout the state of Utah.

>Bush caused Katrina, which caused a
>refinery shortage, which caused gas
>prices to soar. I get
>it now.

I wouldn't give him that much credit eel. I think it was more than Katrina and far more complicated to explain on MM. bush is just easier to blame.

Well, I will submit that if the US were allowed to build more refineries and drill for more of our own oil, we could have more of a say in our own destiny. Without that we are at the mercy of others far bigger than Bush.

Eel

Holy Cow guys, way to ruin a guys post, I put this up for dude to do all the bush bashing he wanted without bringing it into every other post in the campfire fourm.

Thanks Guys.

458738e374dfcb10.jpg

If bush is such a bad president wait till a new one is elected! It will be worse!

Timberline
479e683e07df5b74.jpg

"Live for somethin' or die for nothin'"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom