c.cards being hit?

N

nvbucks

Hey, I had a friends buddy get get hit with a $120 charge from NDOW yesterday. Looks like it is starting to go down. Check your cards.

>already? great now I will be
>looking every 20 minutes.

haha... no kidding. Good luck everybody!

I believe they start charging the credit cards before they actually post the draw results online. This is to ensure that the card charge is actually accepted before they post the official results. The results should be posted online Friday the 27th.

The last two years they have posted the results on huntnevada.com within 48 hours after they do the draw. They are doing the draw on the 25th so the results will be posted no later than 27th. I am guessing they will be posted after 12pm on friday. I will still be checking before then just in case I just can't help it, it's like christmas morning for me.

In the past they used to wait a couple if weeks after the draw to post the results. this is why you would see charges on your card before they posted the results. They probably wont start charging card until the following week.

Good luck everyone only one more week

Yep hits are BS....

4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

rackmaster

Sorry, I might have gotten an early case of buck fever and pulled the trigger to quickly on this. The more I think about it now I think story is BS.
Sorry guys... Oh well, back to counting the days down again. Good luck everyone.

wow. that's not nice to get my all excited like that haha. ))))--------------->
Bowhunting

Follow my blog at: nvbowhunting.blogspot.com

thanks for all the kind replies..... haha. I was only relaying what I had heard. I admitted I should have thought about it before posting though. Still wishing all of you guys good luck.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom