Cache Moose 2015

D

DakotaSage

My buddy drew the Cache Moose tag this year, and was asking me to help him on the hunt. I told him I would do all the research I could, and ask around to who ever is willing to give us any information. If there is anyone out there that is willing to give us a few good canyons or drainage's to start our scouting, it would be much appreciated. Feel free to PM me, if you don't want to post it here. Thanks in advance.

congrats on the tag. Going to be a tough hunt, there's moose, but they're few and far between. Having said that, there are more now by far than in recent years. You'll find moose from bear lake to the face above logan and everywhere in between. I know that sounds pretty vague but it's the truth.

I'd love to draw that tag, but without max points, which I don't have, more than likely I'll never draw in my lifetime.

I've seen some really really nice bulls around tony grove area. Literally right next to the lake in August. Not sure where they'd be during the hunt.

last fall we saw a giant moose 2 to 3 miles north of the Danish dugway right on the main road. He was a first day shooter for sure. Not sure if he was just passing through or normally hangs out in that area but if you could find him again it would be a real trophy

Sow hole up left hand fork. Never been in there and not seen moose and that's many many many times.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom