Called Colorado DOW.

Deer.

Anyone know, in the backdoor results, if you did not draw, will the 2011 - 481 NR Deer App be transferred over to the right hand column? Or can you only tell by the 581 showing up?

No its deer. Elk is already available to see if you drew on the back door method. Deer should post this week via back door.

The column doesn't matter, it is if you have two deer lines one with a 400 code and it has "APP" after it shows you applied online, if you drew there will be a second line with a 500 series code and it will be lacking the "APP".

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Are they done with everyone? Or are they still trickling in? I only see the 491 code and I definitely should have drawn.

it hasnt even showed up that i applied is that because i mailed mine in?

$MAVERICK$

It should be there with either an online app or mail in. Hope your app didn't get kicked out for some reason.Good luck!

I called the DOW and ask how many preference points I had and they told me that I had zero. Yes! That means I drew a tag because when I applied I had two points! Looking forward to the mountains in Oct! Good luck to all that applied!

I hate bothering the DOW as I'm sure they're getting tons of calls; but I just couldn't resist. I had to know. Looks like I'll be on the mountain during the 4th season with a deer tag!

yea i called also and once again we all put in for the same elk tag and the kids drew again and the old man did NOT. Second year in a row that has happened. They told me that deer was not even drawn yet as of last thursday

LAST EDITED ON May-24-11 AT 10:03PM (MST)[p]I couldn't stand the suspense either so I made the call. The DOW guy said that nothing was official and they were still entering all the data on the draws. He seemed tired of the calls, but he graciously checked my points for me and low and behold I went from 18 to Zero!!
Finally a stinking Colorada Muley Chase!

Congrats Rick!!! it's about time they pulled your number. No luck here up to 15 points for deer and 14 for elk. Maybe next year, but maybe not too. Good luck to all that drew!!!!

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom