Camping and hunting Unit 67 Antelope?

MITROLL

LAST EDITED ON Aug-01-12 AT 01:28PM (MST)[p]I will be tent hunting in Unit 67 last week of September. Was wondering what type of tent stakes I should use out there. Any suggestions on an area to pitch a tent. Is there any water in the area? Thanks Brian.

There will be water, but you'll have to find it. I don't know that area, but given the winds that central and eastern Wyoming gets, I would be taking my 2 foot, 1/2" Rebar trapping stakes...if you don't want your tent to end up in Nebrasaka that is.

Camp on the far East side of the unit - on the west side of the Garden City road. There are some hills and small canyons right along the road that will give you some protection. Thats desert country. Any water you need you'll have to bring. The closest water would be in Shoshone or Riverton - both on the far west side of the unit.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom