Can sportsman or rmef sue the Dwr

theox

Very Active Member
I'm sure it's been addressed on some of the posts but after reading hawkeyes post I'm curious. Can we (sportsmen) or rmef sue the Dwr for breaking the rules? This is a mockery and makes no sense! Sfw is crooked as heck and rmef is such a better organization. What can we do so we are not stuck with these game pimps?!

I'm sure you can sue them.

I don't think there exists a special interest group that isn't crooked.

I think a lot of them start out with good, honest intentions, but after a few years when the money gets big, well, let's be honest. Money talks. Wherever there is large sums of money, there will be people trying to get their hands on it for personal gain.

Period.

So, go ahead and sue whomever you want. There will be another to replace them immediately.

Sorry to sound so negative. It's just reality.

The simple answer is RMEF can sue them and would most likely win, but no sportsmen cannot sue them. RMEF has made it pretty clear they are not interested in suing them. Representatives from RMEF have said it doesn't further their mission to conservation to get tied up in some lawsuit, which I can agree with. They basically said they tried their best, and now they will move forward to furthering their mission for our elk and wildlife.

Sportsmen are whose hands it is in now. If you are against what happened, don't attend the expo, don't put in for the tags, and start contacting people. Contact the DWR, Utah news stations, the governor, wildlife board, attorneys general office, expo sponsors, and anyone else you can think of I haven't mentioned. I would also say send a thank you email or phone call RMEFs way, and if you can afford becoming a member they are a great organization.

>The simple answer is RMEF can
>sue them and would most
>likely win, but no sportsmen
>cannot sue them. RMEF has
>made it pretty clear they
>are not interested in suing
>them. Representatives from RMEF have
>said it doesn't further their
>mission to conservation to get
>tied up in some lawsuit,
>which I can agree with.
>They basically said they tried
>their best, and now they
>will move forward to furthering
>their mission for our elk
>and wildlife.
>
>Sportsmen are whose hands it is
>in now. If you are
>against what happened, don't attend
>the expo, don't put in
>for the tags, and start
>contacting people. Contact the DWR,
>Utah news stations, the governor,
>wildlife board, attorneys general office,
>expo sponsors, and anyone else
>you can think of I
>haven't mentioned. I would also
>say send a thank you
>email or phone call RMEFs
>way, and if you can
>afford becoming a member they
>are a great organization.

Almost everyone of those people or boards you mentioned above are in bed with SFW. The entire system from the governor on down is corrupt by $$ or political influence ($$). SFW is just playing the game as it was designed to be played. Those hardworking ground level DWR employees have lost all hope at making a real difference. The morale is so low they would welcome any challenge from the public. The corruption isn't just at the state level, SFW fangs reach into the rural counties probably even deeper than the more populated areas. Those rural government officials (& their extended families) have much to gain by sleeping with SFW. SFW built a great empire and network of people who all have something to gain from the relationship. Just the way it is my friends.... The real losers are those exceptional DWR employees who were naive enough to think they could make a difference. Really a sad deal...