Casper goes down

htnfool

Just got done with the hunt. Put in 15 days outta 24. I had 5 days in just trying to find this guy. He was seen by a good friend of mine (nice he doesn't hunt) and disappeared, (hence the name). Saw him at daybreak on day 15 and ended it by noon. He is a 27" 5x6, monster eyeguards and lots of character. He taped out right at 200.

Good luck to everyone.

831rsz_2010_unit_44_buck_003.jpg

645rsz_2010_unit_44_buck_002.jpg

Great Buck, I just spent two days trying to find the one I am after and was getting a little discouraged until I read your post! I'll put my big boy pants on and get back after it!!!LOL!
Way to get it done! Smitty

thats pretty dedicated!!! 15 out of 24 days, your season was only 24 days long or? And great buck, got anymore pics? Was it a rifle kill?

Awesome Buck you told me you would get a 180 in Idaho, 200 even better.Only one question what are you going to do with all your horns haha congrats. FYI my Steens hunt sucked!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom