CC DELAY THEORY

grizzly

Long Time Member
This is probably just wishful thinking, but I am hoping I am right.

We are expecting my wife to draw a LE Elk tag (but don't have a hit yet), she drew a Bonus tag last year, but she had to turn it in and should've easily been in the Bonus Pool again this year since she had one more point.

I know that a bunch of people could've jumped into her hunt with more points and kicked her out of the Bonus Pool, but it is usually pretty predictable, and she has one more point this year than last.

Well, here is my theory... She drew an Expo Antelope tag, do you think that there is a possiblity that the delay is because she was "flagged" as already having an expo tag and DWR needs to manually verify that she won't have more than one tag of the same species, since that is illegal?

I'm just hoping she will still draw and we are just the unlucky few that have to wait "up to two weeks". Otherwise I can't figure out why the CC hits would be so spread out.

Anybody else expecting to draw, but without a charge yet, also get an Expo tag?

Grizzly

I have 12NR points for Deer. Last year 47% drew the Book Cliffs with 11 points so you would think I would draw this year with 12 but nothing yet.

Were in the same boat we put in for a tag that we had 2 more point than need for past years and no hit yet. Hopefully my cc is slow at posting up transations

Those of you that know a little about credit card processing. There are thousand of cards to process. It does take time and you can only do it so fast. You have to batch out and clear out one batch and go to the next. I know many people think it should be fast and by pc. But it will take a few days to process. Good luck to all. I am still holding hope for goat for brother and moose for me and le elk for brother also.

To answer your question....no it doesn't matter about the expo. I have a LE elk tag from the expo and my card was hit yesterday for Mt. Goat (yea I know I'm excited......the wife no but I am). I think there are still alot of folks who haven't been hit yet. Good luck, its coming

Grizzly-

I did not draw an expo tag this year but I was expecting to draw LE elk tag and my card still has not been hit. Perhaps it is wishful thinking, but I am still hoping for a charge later this week.

Hawkeye

Browning A-Bolt 300 Win Mag
Winchester Apex .50 Cal
Mathews Drenalin LD

Congrats on the tags CATMAN, sounds like an awesome autumn.

Alright, Hawkeye, I guess we just need to be patient. Good luck. I hope you draw.

LAST EDITED ON May-22-12 AT 05:10PM (MST)[p]>desertpointbrian was it a LE or
>general tag ?

it was the general tag. but two years ago when i drew my wasatch elk tag. they did not take money out until a couple days before the emails came out. it also happend with my buddys moose tag it happens quit often

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom