Colmbia Wool Bibs & Jacket

T264

Any of you use these? They are modereately priced and I am sure nothing compared to KoTM, or Sleeping Ind, but are they a good buy? Any help is appreciated.
T264

LAST EDITED ON Jul-12-06 AT 04:34PM (MST)[p]I have not used the bibs but did try the pants and coat combo I will agree with the moderate price tag,but after buying the Sleeping Indian do your'self a favor save the money one more year and buy the best you can(sleeping indian)Trust me as a guide there is nothing more uncomfortable than being on the mountain cold.

I would second Sleeping Indian is better. I have brown and snow Columbia and love it. Sleeping Indian was not so great a fit for riding horses. Columbia had a better/looser cut for the saddle. I have larger sizes then I need so I can layer underneath for warmth. The weave is a little more open and they are not lined. Simply layer properly underneath and you will have no problem. Cabelas White Tail and Outfitter Series blows big time.

I don't have the bibs, but have the pants. I have been very satisfied with them. I use them on high country Colorado hunts in Sept and they are perfect for what the weather can be at that time ( 70 degrees, or blizzard ).

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom