Colo Moose

R

rbarrett

Just went in to look at my preferance points and it's showing 0. I had 3 and 11. Looks like I drew a unit 16 bull tag. Can't wait to start planning and scouting.

Thanks and congrats to you on your Desert Sheep tag. After that,you have one more to go.

well rb, I just did the some thing....previously I had N/R 3/7 and now they are 0 & 0. Dang, that must be no $2g refund ck. Oh well.

Thats GREAT ! good luck and have a fun hunt.I love moose hunting and moose meat is delicious..
I took a bull in Ontario and a bull in Wyoming and I would like to hunt moose again someday.

just read this post, congratulations and I also drew unit 16 bull moose tag , is yours also a rifle tag? My daughter also drew a cow moose tag in the same unit this year! I never thought we would both draw. My wife shot a cow there 4 years ago and because I know it now is why I put in for a bull there. wonder how many tags they gave out this year.

Hey sled;

Good job for you and daughter. My tag is for 18, the rifle season. But I'll be bringing the Destroyer 350 along should things work out. I mentioned in the Colo page that if anyone is acceptable to sharing some info, it would be greatly appreciated (and respected). And yup its a N/R tag, burned all my accumulated luck.

hey nocal I know 18 pretty well, you'll have a great hunt if you are patient, congrats on a great tag- my princess drew a cow moose for 18 this year as well- shopping for big ears and no calf behind...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom