Colo Unit 1 muzzie elk

sheephunter

Drew this with 13 pts finally. Got the new Triumph, starting to work up loads. I'll probably take my old Renegade for backup. Any one have any info on this area?

try get permission on private for best succsess . if not get good map . should get good bull out this unit 350--380 class last couple years. good rut hunt.good luck

I take it your a resident ? Because for a non resident that's a 16 point tag.
Good luck, it should be a great hunt.

Yea 16 point or better and you still will not get the tag because they dont give one out to the nonres. You can put in all you want and you'll never get it pretty stupid little trick the DOW pulls on you nonressy's. Good luck on the hunt I would tell you to go to the swinging bridge as it is usually a good hunt from there but the bridge is out for repairs, don't know when it will be done. Maybe you should bring a raft cause nobody else will be over there. It's a good hunt but pretty rough stuff lots alots of rocks get some good boots with good ankle support.

Ram
they do give nonres muzzy tag for unit 10, you can go to the stats page at the dow web site and figure out which one have tags and which don't.

Bowhuntinnut

Give me your thoughts, I drew that tag last year with 14 points. There were 4 res. in front of me, 1 with 16 and 3 with 15 and 9 of us with 14. The 4 res in front of me drew and I drew the 5th tag as the only one in the 14 point pool to draw. That is 5 Res. tags with no NR tag. Anyone draw that NR tag?

Ram

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom